Friday, February 7, 2014

Fun in First Loves Teachers Pay Teachers

A little over three years ago, I entered this blogging world as a way to reflect on my teaching, share a couple of ideas, and just overall to have some fun.  Little did I know what a whirlwind of an adventure it would be.  Blogging has become a business and it's thanks to Teachers Pay Teachers.
 
 
Words cannot even express how grateful I am to be a part of Teachers Pay Teachers.  It has allowed me to share my love of teaching and joy of creating with others.  I have met the most amazing teachers throughout the country and I feel so blessed every day.  TpT has allowed my family to become more financially stable therefore giving me the opportunity to give to others, which is so important to me. 
As a family this Christmas, we drove around our town and dropped off monetary donations to numerous charities.  We also had our girls shop for toys to donate to Toys for Tots.
 
I feel so blessed to be able to show my children how to give to others and I will forever be grateful to Teachers Pay Teachers for giving me the opportunity to do that.
Now, here is the exciting part...because I LOVE Teachers Pay Teachers so much, I am giving away a $10 gift certificate to TpT.
 
Not only am I giving away a $10 gift certificate, but my friends from Freebielicious are also giving away gift certificates as well.  PLUS...Teachers Pay Teachers has graciously donated gift certificates to give away on the Freebielicious blog.
 
 
So here's what you need to do.  Enter the giveaway for my $10 gift certificate using the Rafflecopter below.  You will want to be a follower of my Facebook page and my Teachers Pay Teachers store in order to get some bonus entries. 
Then, head on over to Kinderglynn to continue entering for more chances to win.
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway
 

 

 

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Love how the girls went shopping for donations--so special!!

Caitlin

TheElementary MathManiac said...

I love how you are teaching your girls the importance of giving back!

Tara
The Math Maniac

Mrs. Brooks said...

That's wonderful! I love TpT, too... feel so lucky to have that opportunity!

Lindsey
Forever First Grade

Stephanie Seigel said...

I am looking forward to joining TPT as a seller, too! I LOVE your products and your blog! Thanks for all of your heart and hard work you put into everything you share with all of us. :)

Growing Firsties said...

LOVE that picture of your darling girls!!! What a wonderful lesson you are teaching them about giving back!

Thank you so much for the chance to win!!!

Smiles - Lisa
Growing Firsties

Post a Comment

I {heart} comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...